- Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) is a technique of identification as well as recognition of entities. The Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) method utilized in various applications include self-checkout systems, payment authentication, and other applications.
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) tools are deployed in various end-user sectors such as retail, financial institutions, and industrial automation to allow users to systematize tracking & detect relevant information.
Increasing adoption of voice biometric solutions driving the global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market
- Worldwide, countries are becoming proactive by adopting novel technology. New procedures of authentication are emerging to protect online as well as offline resources. Voice verification is the upcoming technology in terms of validating authentic customers. Voice biometric systems utilize voice patterns to produce distinctive identification for every person worldwide, by utilizing over 100 behavioral & physical factors.
- For instance, voice biometric solution providers focus on four major factors for the advancement of voice biometric technology. These include privacy, convenience, security, and cost. Hence, it is a highly reliable technology that offers accurate results.
Request PDF Sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=27026
- Moreover, the use of voice biometric solutions can reduce the challenges of handling passwords, PINs, and security questions & answers and also reduces the need to provide customer information. Therefore, increasing adoption of voice biometric solutions is driving the global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market.
Lack of awareness and fear of adopting cloud security solutions expected to significantly hamper the automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market
- Users increasingly rely on the use of online sites for their everyday needs and activities. The processing of personal data through such sites is a significant risk to users’ security and privacy. In addition, lack of training and awareness among end-users about data breaches and data security solutions is a significant threat to device security in certain regions. Low awareness about advanced technology of data security is a restraint to the adoption of identification and data capture (AIDC) solutions.