The global Bath Bomb Market size is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period, 2022–2030. This growth is attributed to the growing preference of working women for cosmetics and aromatherapy products such as bath fizzers.
What is a Bath Fizzer?
It is a one-time-use blend of fragrant and comforting additives, which is used during the bath. The reaction of these ingredients with the water results in a colorful, fragrant, and pleasing bathtub experience.
The fizzers come in the following form:
- Packed in a box, jar, or amorphous grains of the homogeneous mixture,
- One-time use packets of mixed powders
- Solid mixture format known as bath bombs
Bath Bomb is one of the most rapidly growing consumer preferences for having a relaxing and nourishing bathtub experience. It is a single-use consumer product used during bathing time. The product is a compacted mixture of dry and wet elements molded into different shapes and then dried. Once dissolved in water, the product breaks apart, releasing all the ingredients to create a pleasing fizzing effect.
Lush Cosmetics co-founder, Mo Constantine invented and patented the bath bomb in 1989. Lush Bath Bombs made by her company are widely popular among consumers.
Get a Free Sample Report @ https://bit.ly/3En0kU5
What Key Ingredients are Used in the Making of a Bath Bomb?
The good news is the product can also be made at home. The handmade bath bombs will provide one with a soothing and satisfying experience. The bath bomb recipe includes dry ingredients such as corn-starch, Epsom salt, citric acid, mica powder, baking soda, and dried orange peel. And wet ingredients include essential oils, coconut oil or almond oil, and tap water.
How Does a Bath Bomb Work?
The ingredients in the product mix with water to create the fizzing effect. The key ingredients that cause the fizzing effect are citric acid and sodium bicarbonate. Initially, these chemicals are inert in their dry powder state, but when mixed with water, the citric acid forms a reaction with sodium bicarbonate to produce sodium citrate and carbon dioxide. The former substance stays in the solution and isn’t noticed, however, the carbon dioxide bubbles cause the bomb to break apart. The ingredients mixed in it, such as detergents, oils, and perfumes, mix up in the bathing water to create a pleasant bathtub experience.
Types of Bath Bombs
There are several types, depending on their ingredients, shapes, colors, fragrance, and other elements. Moreover, some retail stores also have options such as bath bombs for men and bath bombs for women, to separately attract male and female consumers.
The most common types found in retail stores are:
- Citrus Scented
- Cocoa Butter
- Green Tea
- Ice Cream
- Cosmic Design
- Cupcake shaped
- Cotton Candy
To Know More Visit Us: https://bit.ly/3G4YfgS
Benefits of Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are commonly used for a pleasant bathing experience. The ingredients used in their making are helpful for relaxing the body’s muscles.
The following are their key benefits:
- Organic Product: The products are organic and skin-friendly. They do not cause irritation to the skin. The organic essential oil bath bombs made using weak baking soda are soothing in nature. Their fizzing effects help provide tired skin with a cleaning and soothing feel.
- Creating a Pleasant Atmosphere: The bath bomb bubble bath creates a pleasant atmosphere, due to the several sense-pleasing ingredients released into the water. This helps in making the time spent in the bathtub a relaxing and pleasing experience.
- Releasing Stress: Scents released by ingredients in the product help in lightening up the mood. Additionally, some products contain, oil that is helpful for the body to release stress hormones and uplift the mood.
- Improving Sleep: One of the major benefits provided by the product is to aid in improving one’s sleep routine. It is achieved by helping in creating an ambient atmosphere to provide comfort to the overall body and mind.
Key Insights about Bath Bomb Product:
- They are beneficial for having to relax and fulfilling bathtub experience, which aids in relieving stress and improving sleep time.
- Rising disposable income and changing lifestyles are boosting product demand across the world.
- The key providers in the global cosmetics industry are Lush Ltd., Body Shop International Limited, The Village Company LLC, Hugo Naturals, and Level Naturals.