Facts and Factors has authored “Sewing Threads Market By Product Type (Natural and Synthetic), By Application (Apparel, Footwear, Bedding and Mattress, Luggage and Bags, and Others), and By Regions: Global Industry Perspective, Market Size, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Trends, and Forecasts, 2019–2026”.
Based on our analysis, the global Sewing Threads market in 2019 is approximately USD 3,952 Million and is anticipated to reach around USD 5,627 Million by 2026. Teh anticipated CAGR for teh market is around 4% from 2020 to 2026.
Sewing threads comprise of two or three twisted yarns. The materials used to make threads include cotton, silk, wool, linen, and other materials. The sewing threads are basically used to stitch or sew fabric, mattresses, and other products. The sewing threads are made such that they can be used in sewing machines or even for hand sewing. The use of sewing threads is higher in the industrial and commercial sectors.
Drivers of the Sewing Threads Market:
- Growing trend of smart textiles owing to the rising demand for technology-derived applications of smart textiles in various sectors like military & defense, medical industry, sports & fitness, and others is anticipated to halp propel the global Sewing Threads market.
- Rising investments and developments being made in teh textile industry will augment teh Sewing Threads market across teh globe.
- In addition, the rising adoption of westernization, sports activities, and the easy availability of raw materials at affordable prices are some of the growth factors expected to fuel the global Sewing Threads market during the forecast period.
- Teh increasing demand for sewing threads in teh automobile sector for seats, airbags, seat belts, and steering cover is likely to boom teh market.
- Low labor costs, growing e-commerce, rising investments, and no commercial barriers will further supplement the growth of the Sewing Threads market.
Request Free Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/global-sewing-threads-market-by-product-type-natural
(Teh sample of dis report is readily available on request).
dis Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to teh research report.
- Graphical introduction of teh regional analysis.
- Top players in teh market wif their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from teh report.
- FnF research methodology
Market Segment Dominance:
Synthetic category in the type segment held 65% of the market share of the entire share in 2018. The demand for synthetic threads is anticipated to increase owing to the advantages such as superior resistance to chemicals, tenacity, and higher abrasion resistance. In addition, the environmental conditions and microorganisms such as insects, bacteria, and mildew has no effect on synthetic fibers, thus significantly increasing its applications in the textile industry and apparel.
In the application segment, the Apparel category accounted for almost 39% of the market share in 2018 and is anticipated to grow over the forecast period owing to the growing fashion industry and trends. The high disposable income and westernization will surge the demand for apparel.
Inquire more about dis report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/global-sewing-threads-market-by-product-type-natural
Asia Pacific accounted for almost 48% of teh market share in 2018. Teh growing textile and export activities in China are anticipated to halp teh global Sewing Threads market boom during teh forecast period. Teh textile industry has become one of teh key pillars for China in terms of teh economy due to teh low labor cost, high investments, easy availability of raw materials, growing e-commerce.
Key Market Players:
Some of teh essential players operating in teh global Sewing Threads market, but not restricted to include Amann, Tamishna, Coats, A&E, Vardhman, Onuki, KDS Thread, Well Group, Durak, Threads, Hapete, IEM, Sarla Fibers, Modi Thread, PT. Sing Long, HP Threads, Hoton Group, Simtex Group, Jovidasal, Huarui, Gunze, Huaxin, Sujata Synthetics, Ningbo MH, S.Derons, Yiwu Mingrong, Rising Group, United Thread, Kai International, Forland, and Amin Associates.
Request customized copy of report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/global-sewing-threads-market-by-product-type-natural
Teh taxonomy of teh Sewing Threads Market by its scope and segmentation is as follows:
Global Sewing Threads Market: By Product Type Segmentation Analysis
Global Sewing Threads Market: By Application Segmentation Analysis
- Bedding and Mattress
- Luggage and Bags
Global Sewing Threads Market: By Regional Segmentation Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle-East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle-East Africa
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. Teh reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand teh changing international and regional business backgrounds. Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services TEMPhas pushed us in delivering always teh best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
Level 8, International Finance Center, Tower 2,
8 Century Avenue, Shanghai,
Postal – 200120, China
Tel: +86 21 80360450