Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market: Introduction
- Heavy power surgical tools are devices activated by a power source and help in performing specific procedures during surgeries, such as adjusting biological tissue or gaining access to view an organ
- Heavy power surgical tools are extensively used in orthopedic surgeries performed for relieving traumatic pain
- These surgical tools are used in all aspects of orthopedic surgery, extending from wound management through pulse lavage, and are also used in the drilling and reaming processes in long bone fractures performed by using screws and intramedullary nails
- Heavy power surgical tools offer advantages such as high performance, enhanced reliability, and long life cycle associated with their use
Key Drivers of Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market
Increase in number of orthopedic cases worldwide
- The heavy power surgical tools market is driven by rise in orthopedic cases worldwide. For instance, between 2000 and 2010, the knee replacement surgery rate doubled each year in the US, with approximately 7 lakh surgeries performed in 2010 on adults aged 45 years or above. Such instances are driving the growth of the global heavy power surgical tools market.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market Report Brochure
Rise in adoption of minimally invasive procedures
- Minimally invasive surgeries offers advantages such as less pain and scarring, speeding recovery, and decline in complications after surgery, including adhesion and wound rupture. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2018, approximately 18 million people underwent minimally invasive surgical cosmetic procedures in the U.S. Such instances are increasing the demand for heavy power surgical tools.
Advent of robotic surgery
- Heavy power surgical tools are being integrated with robots that perform various procedures, including minimally invasive surgeries. Furthermore, surgical robots work with multi-arms, thereby increasing the demand for various heavy power surgical tools. Such instances are fueling the demand for heavy power surgical tools.
North America Dominates Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market
North America is leading the global heavy power surgical tools market due to the presence of prominent players, enhanced health care amenities and infrastructure, government funding for advanced healthcare facilities, and a rising need for surgical measures for disorders related to oral, orthopedic, neurology, thoracic, and ENT
- This market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period, owing to a large consumer pool in India and China, high prevalence of chronic diseases, and rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgery
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global heavy power surgical tools market is highly concentrated due to the presence of few key players accounting for majority of the market share
- The demand for heavy power surgical tools has increased in both emerging and developed markets. Some of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Boston Medical
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Biomet
- Adeor Medical AG
- Aesculap Inc
- Arthrex Inc
- Ceterix Orthopaedics
- MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC.
- Smith & Nephew
- Nouvag AG
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market: Research Scope
- The global heavy power surgical tools market can be segmented based on product, component, power source, therapeutic application, and region