Organic traffic is the lifeblood of any online business. It’s the visitors who come to your website without you having to pay for them through advertising. And it’s the key to sustainable, long-term growth. Unfortunately, organic traffic can be hard to come by, especially if you’re just starting out.
That’s why today, we’re going to show you how to quickly increase organic traffic with on-page SEO. On-page SEO is the process of optimizing your website and its content for Google and other search engines. By doing things like keyword research, optimizing your title tags and meta descriptions, and adding structured data to your website, you can make your site more visible in the search results. As a result, you’ll start to see more organic traffic coming to your site.
One of the best ways to increase organic traffic is to create great content. Content that is informative, engaging, and well-written will not only attract more visitors to your site, but it will also encourage them to spend more time on your site and come back for more. If you want people to keep coming back to your site, you need to have a regular stream of new, fresh content. Especially if you’re in a competitive niche like crypto you need to employ the best crypto SEO practices with content. That’s why one of the best things you can do to increase organic traffic is to start a blog and update it regularly with new posts. Not only will this give you more opportunities to rank in the search results, but it will also help you build a loyal following of readers who are interested in what you have to say.
In addition to blogging, another great way to create informative and engaging content is to create videos. Thanks to sites like YouTube and Vimeo, it’s easier than ever to create and share videos online. And because Google owns YouTube, there’s a good chance that your videos will show up in the search results if they’re properly optimized. If you want to get started with video marketing, check out our guide on how to make a marketing video.
Optimize Your Title Tags
One of the most important on-page SEO factors is your title tag. Your title tag is the text that appears in the search results when people find your site. It’s also what shows up at the top of your browser when you visit a website. As such, it’s important to make sure that your title tags are optimized for both Google and human readers. When optimizing your title tags, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Use keywords: Include relevant keywords in your title tags so that Google knows what your page is about. But don’t stuff your title tag with keywords – that will just result in lower rankings.
- Keep it short: Title tags should be no longer than 60 characters, including spaces. Any longer and Google will truncate your title tag in the search results.
- Make it unique: Each page on your site should have a unique title tag that accurately reflects the content on that page.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation: Title tags are one of the first things people see when they visit your site, so make sure they’re well-written and free of errors.
- Add modifiers: Modifiers like “best”, “guide”, or “review” can help your page stand out in the search results.
Optimize Your Meta Descriptions
In addition to title tags, meta descriptions are another important on-page SEO element. Meta descriptions are the short snippets of text that appear below your title tag in the search results. They give people an idea of what your page is about and can persuade them to click through to your site. When writing your meta descriptions, keep the following in mind:
- Use keywords: As with title tags, you should include relevant keywords in your meta descriptions. But again, don’t stuff your meta description with keywords – that will just result in lower rankings.
- Keep it short: Meta descriptions should be no longer than 160 characters, including spaces. Any longer and Google will truncate your meta description in the search results.
SEO is a complex and ever-changing topic, but the basics are always the same: make sure your site is informative, engaging, and well-optimized and you’ll be on your way to increasing your organic traffic.