- Invisible speakers can be installed into a wall or ceiling. They provide ambient sound that originates all over the space, with no visual footmark. Invisible speakers are specifically design to provide zero visual impact in any size space into the wall or ceiling.
- Invisible speakers can be easily fitted with a variety of finish options. They can be installed behind leather or wood; into a solid block-work; into high-quality laminates and acoustic or polished plaster; or a wet plaster skim. Invisible speakers are used in different applications including home theater / surround sound, high-end multi-room audio systems, conference room tables, foreground music, background music, voice paging, and sound reinforcement.
Increasing adoption of IoT in in-home automation driving the global invisible speakers market
- Previously, the traditional in-home technologies, such as entertainment and security systems, were primarily adopted by high-income individuals. However, since IoT connectivity or cost barriers to adoption are getting lower, middle-class individuals are shifting toward smart in-home technologies.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
- Increasing demand for comfortable and convenient living among homeowners has led to rapid adoption of IoT in in-home automation. In order to control and manage home appliances, consumers are shifting toward use of smart products such as TVs, refrigerators, lighting systems, and speakers.
- Moreover, rising adoption of personal assistants in smart homes is expected to create new opportunities for manufacturers in the next few years. This is primarily because consumers are adopting technologically advanced devices such as smart TVs, smart speakers, gaming devices, etc. Thus, increasing adoption of IoT in in-home automation is driving the global invisible speakers market.