- A last-mile logistics delivery solution is an ideal solution that provides automated delivery route planning and route optimization, realtime resource allocation, and realtime tracking information. Rising expectation for fast delivery of packages from consumers and adoption of autonomous vehicles (air or ground) technology for product delivery has boosted the global last-mile digital logistics solutions market.
Last-mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market: Dynamics
Increasing adoption of autonomous delivery vehicles for delivery operations drive market
- Increasing expectations for rapid delivery among consumers is a major factor for increased delivery efficiency and reduced delivery time, which has fueled the adoption of advance delivery drones. Majority e-commerce and retail companies are employing advanced light-weighted delivery drones that help them increase their service portfolio. For instance, in 2015, Alibaba, a China based e-commerce company, developed a drone to deliver tea to consumers in China. Furthermore, rising adoption of drones to deliver medical products or services in the healthcare industry fuels the demand for last-mile logistics delivery solutions. For instance, Flirtey, a Navada based drone delivery company has entered into a partnership with REMSA Health to provide emergency health services in Nevada, U.S. The companies decided to dispatch a drone that delivers a portable defibrillator at the required place.
Request PDF Sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74016
North America to hold major share of global last-mile logistics digital solutions market
- Based on region, the last-mile logistics digital solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant position in the global last-mile logistics digital solutions market in 2018, followed by Europe. It is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the last-mile logistics digital solutions market in the region. Increasing expectation for rapid delivery among consumers and rising popularity of omnichannel retailing are key factors propelling the market in North America.
- The last-mile logistics digital solutions market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are key countries which drive the last-mile logistics digital solutions market in the region.
- Increasing number of small & mid-size enterprises and e-commerce companies in countries across Asia Pacific have adopted last-mile logistics digital solutions owing to increase their product offerings and rising demand for reduction of delivery time.