The report “Third Party Logistics Market Size By Service (Domestic Transportation Management, Dedicated Contract Carriage, International Transportation Management, Software, Warehousing & Distribution) Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2022” . Third Party Logistics market share to exceed USD 1,029.47 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Emphasis on core activities along with cost effectiveness is likely to spur global demand.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/132
International Transportation Management (ITM) was the foremost service segment and was valued at USD 255.19 billion in 2014. It is likely to observe considerable gains, with approximation of USD 338.91 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2015 to 2022. Increased supply chain management and continued growth in global economic activity have led to substantial increase in demand. W&D was valued at USD 161.95 billion in 2014, and is likely to arrive at USD 213.82 billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 3.6% through the forecast timeframe.
3PL providers have made their presence felt on social media to enhance customer engagement. Green logistics has been adopted by prominent logistics service providers to address growing environmental concerns. Route & load optimization and efficient packaging are some of the measures undertaken as a part of the green logistics initiative. Omni-channel distribution popularity can be credited to wide deployment of online marketing.
Browse key industry insights spread across 185 Pages with 32 market data tables & 35 figures from the report, “Third Party Logistics Market” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global third party logistics market revenue was USD 733.69 billion in 2014, with estimation of USD 1,029.47 billion by 2022, growing at 4.4% from 2015 to 2022.
- Global demand in DTM was USD 238.90 billion in 2014 and is predicted to hit revenue of USD 361.84 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2022. Logistics software market is expected to grow at 6.5% during the next few years.
- Asia Pacific 3PL market size leads the regional demand with revenue share of 35.2% in 2014 and is expected to grow at 5.2% through the next few years. The region is predicted to exhibit high growth rate owing to increasing adoption of distribution and warehousing facilities in nations such as China, Thailand, India, Singapore and Indonesia. North America is anticipated to reach USD 265.40 billion up to 2022.
- Moderately fragmented 3PL market share consists of participants including C.H. Robinson, Expeditors International of Washington, Kuehne + Nagel, J.B. Hunt, Deutsche Post DHL (Exel), and UPS Supply Chain Solutions among others.
- A majority of providers target intensely competitive industries such as automotive, retail, computers, and electronics where margins are very low. Some partner with firms providing detailed supply chain collaboration services. Leading players also collaborate with other companies including competitors for achieving logistics cost and service improvements.
- Inventory management through virtualization and flexible distribution strategies, enable retailers offering omni-channel functionality to quickly respond to dynamic market demand
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/132
Global Market Insights has segmented the third party logistics industry on the basis of service and region:
Global Third Party Logistics (3PL) Service Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- Domestic Transportation Management
- Dedicated Contract Carriage
- International Transportation Management
- Logistics Software
- Warehousing & Distribution
Global Third Party Logistics (3PL) Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports:
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) Market Size By Service (Contract Drafting, Compliance Assistance, E-Discovery, Review & Management, Patent Support, Litigation Support), By Location (Offshore, Onshore), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2015 – 2022